We’ve Found the Perfect Winter Boots

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Georgetown chapter.

With temperatures dangerously dipping toward freezing these past few days and flurries on the horizon, it can be harder and harder to find ways to stay stylish underneath mountains of layers and puffy jackets. Luckily, Meg and I were treated to brand new pairs of Frye boots that are keeping our footwear fashion forward. Check out the items we got below and visit the Frye store on Wisconsin to shop for your own!

Lacey

Christmas came early this year. And it came in the form of Frye boots! After struggling with my selection I eventually settled on the classic Melissa Button. The simple, minimalistic design pairs well with just about anything. Skinny jeans? Check. Dresses? Check. Skirts? Check. Dress them up or dress them down—either way, you’ll get a timeless look. These offer a staple style every girl should have in her closet. Plus, the sleek glazed leather accented with the subtle button give the boots beauty without compromising on warmth or durability for the winter weather. And if winter is anything like it was last year, you’ll need them!

Meg

I have a new BFF in my life, and her name is Veronica. She’s not actually a person—she’s a pair of boots… and the best pair ever. These ones have been roughed up so they look a little bit edgy, and are the most classic shade of brown. Plus, the fit is perfect—and will last for years to come. They’ll look great with a pair of jeans, a cozy, oversized sweater and a baseball cap for the ultimate “I woke up like this” outfit. And if you’re feeling a little fancier (or just have more time to get ready in the morning), throw on a sweater dress and finish the look with a cargo vest.