Teen Vogue Back to School Giveaway

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Georgetown chapter.

The Her Campus Georgetown team is incredibly excited to invite our readers to a “trunk party” we’ll be hosting in Red Square. Now, we know you’re probably thinking what does this even mean, and what is a trunk party doing in Red Square, but ladies, we swear it’s worth it.

This Friday beginning at 12:00 PM, we’ll be handing out amazing prizes from brands such as Revlon,  San Tropez, Herbal Essences, Vera Wang Perfume PacSun, LeSportsac, Toyota, Olay Fresh Effects,  and others! The only thing we ask is for you to help us promote this amazing giveaway! On the day of the giveaway we will have more details for all you lovely ladies, but in the meantime feel free to use the hashtag: #BTSS on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter to begin spreading the word to your friends. Plus, if you tweet about the event using the previous hashtag and you’re into fashion there’s a chance you’ll win a spot in Teen Vogue’s Fashion University.

Tomorrow we’ll have more info on our Facebook page, so look out for that!!