Robert Jackson a.k.a Bert Jackson and DJ Quench

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Georgetown chapter.

Age: 22

Year: 2014

Hometown: Purcellville, VA

Major: SFS Culture and Politics

Hobbies: Cooking, singing, working out, personal training, and binging on Netflix. 

How did you feel when you found out you were Campus Cutie? I thought it was cool. I’ve had friends be it before (s/o Kev Collins) and if I’m in the same category as that guy I’m doing something right, I guess.

DJ Quench, what is your best love advice?  For me it is all about being honest, upfront and communicating face-to-face, even when it’s the tough stuff. If you don’t beat around the bush when y’all have problems you’ll either grow together or grow apart, but you’re still growing.  Oh and I like to give more than I take…

Smoothest pickup line: Buy me a drink and I’ll pay for breakfast.

Guilty pleasure? Sometimes I like to pregame while watching videos of puppies and babies playing on YouTube.

How would you treat a girl on your first date? Where would you take her? First date. It depends on how much I like her, but the more I like the girl the farther out of Georgetown I’m willing to go and explore the city… find a place for us. But I think I’d want to go check out Art Jamz, paint some stuff have some food and take a painting home as a souvenir to remember each other by even if we don’t go out again.

Ideal date? I imagine it would be with someone I’ve known for a bit. I’m a big fan of cooking so I would want to go into VA to a Farmer’s Market spend the day out there messing around and getting away from the city. Come back home, make dinner together and see where the night goes, ideally though we’d want to go get a little partying in before we meet up again later that night.

What is something people don’t know about you? I’m oblivious to girls flirting with me, which gets me in trouble sometimes… and sometimes leads to missed opportunities.

If a girl was interested in getting to know you, what would be your best advice for her? Be engaging, be aggressive and don’t be afraid to call me on my BS.  I like a strong personality and a dark sense of humor too.

What is the last song you listened to? August Alsina – I Luv This Sh*t (remix)

What do you look for in a girl? She’s gotta be able to dance a little, but also hold a convo… You gotta watch out for those girls who can’t get along with other girls (I learned that from the Bachelor).

What is your best feature? My abs.

What is your take on the Georgetown dating scene? I mean it has its ups and downs, but it makes personal interactions difficult which leads to a lot of mixed messages. But I’ve met some great people that if I were to meet them later in life we could work outside this bubble.

What is your favorite thing to eat? Not going to lie I love fried chicken.  But I think I could eat dark chocolate Toblerones all day too.

Hot or Not?

Natural makeup? Hot

Sweats? Hot, the best!

This or that?

Puppies or laughing babies? Laughing babies

Yoga pants or jeans? I love yoga pants

Country music or R&B? R&B, but I love country too

Cookies or brownies? Warm cookies or cold brownies

hhh34

Georgetown