Looking Cute While Keeping Warm

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Georgetown chapter.

Favorite place in Georgetown: M Street
Last song listened to: The A Team by Ed Sheeran
Headed to: Lunch with visiting parents
Georgetown Cupcakes, Sprinkles or Baked & Wired: Baked & Wired

With the temperature dropping, it is tempting to throw on sweatpants, Uggs and a puffy coat every time you step outside. Looking chic is hard to do in the winter, but Elizabeth makes it look easy. She keeps warm with a beige sweater from Staring at Stars, an Aqua camel coat, a cozy white scarf from Old Navy and C Wonder black velvet pants. Elizabeth accessorizes the look with sunglasses from Kate Spade and a snakeskin, gold-chained Michael Kors purse. Her boots, which are “comfortable and great for walking around” are by Halogen. 

Julia Matin

Georgetown

Julia Matin is a senior at Georgetown University, studying English and Government. She is Vice President of Human Resources at the Georgetown University Alumni and Student Federal Credit Union, the largest student-run financial institution in the country. Her interests include writing, lacrosse, field hockey, and skiing. Julia is thrilled to be co-founding the Georgetown branch of Her Campus with Catherine Murphy!