Life > Academics

#GTownTrending: Welcome Back!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Georgetown chapter.

Spring Break is officially over! Finally you get to guzzle down that Chicken Madness from Wisey’s and eat Saxby’s Fro-Yo every night before bed like you once did in the fall. No more Ritual or Master Cleanses ladies! Go ahead and get that Tuscany after Rhino. (A whole pie with 9 sides of Ranch is once again acceptable!) Have a craving for Quick Pita cheesy fries after Modern Thursdays? You aren’t getting into a bikini until summer, so do what your little heart desires. It is also a time for major Facebook activity. On one hand, there is tagging yourself in epic party photos at an exotic Caribbean club and then there is detagging yourself in weird bikini angles. Let’s take a look at what other people were doing while we were eating taquitos and drinking strawberry daiquiris in Mexico this week…

It’s official: Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber are unfortunately not getting back together. That could be good news if you hope to one day date him:

Perez Hilton 

[pagebreak]

Rejoice Coca-Cola lovers! A New York City judge has overturned the ban on supersized sugary drinks in the Big Apple. Drink away!

Daily Beast

[pagebreak]

While we were gone this baby and puppy met, and the world was given its most adorable YouTube video of all time.

Watch it HERE

[pagebreak]

The most important part of Spring Break was of course the Syracuse basketball game on Saturday. Here is an article by FOXSports entitled, “No. 5 Georgetown crushes Syracuse.” Enough said.

Fox Sports

Even though this marks the official end of the Big East regular season FOREVER, let’s look back on memorable Georgetown vs. Syracuse moments in history:

ESPN