absolutvision Z20wtGu1OH4 unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
absolutvision Z20wtGu1OH4 unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Five Things to Do This Week: Restaurant Week Edition

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Georgetown chapter.

So we all know that there is a ton of stuff going on at Georgetown. But what about events outside of the bubble? Read this column every week to get the scoop on the five things going on that we think is worth getting off campus for.

Since this week is Restaurant Week I thought I should spotlight 5 restaurants to check out.

1.     Equinox

Restaurant Week deals can always be iffy, but if you go to Equinox you will definitely be saving a lot of money. For $35.15 you can get a dinner that normally would cost you $20 more. Menu items include Tagliatelle in Nicoise Olive Butter and “Chocolate Celebration”.

2.     Kaz Sushi Bistro

Kaz Sushi is offering $47 worth of sushi for only $35.15. Which means you get a lot of really good, and instagram-worthy food.

3.     DBGB Kitchen and Bar

Chef Daniel Boulud recently opened up DBGB in CityCenter. Whether you go for lunch or dinner you will get a good deal. The standout is The Frenchie, their signature burger. They are also including salmon and steak in their lunch and dinner deals, respectively.

4.     Ris

Ris is another great choice for lunch or dinner. This American restaurant is serving their classics and winter favorites.

5.     Mintwood Place

Mintwood Place has been included in numerous best restaurant lists and this is the perfect week for you to check it out. Bonus, they are extending their Restaurant Week off an extra week so if you don’t ge

Sarah Guan

Georgetown