This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Georgetown chapter.

Source: http://www.wearefoundingfarmers.com/2012/06/vote-for-founding-farmers-as…

Now that it’s officially spring, take some time to treat yourself to brunch with your besties. Not sure where to brunch? Have no fear – use this guide to D.C.’s best brunch spots to pick your next favorite jaunt.

1. Nopa Kitchen + Bar (800 F Street NW)

Head down to F street to treat yourself to brunch from Nopa Kitchen + Bar. Here, $30 will get you either an egg or main course dish with your choice of an appetizer or dessert, plus bottomless mimosas!

2. Farmers Fishers Bakers (3000 K Street NW)

Farmers Fishers Bakers’ brunch is legendary. Unlike most restaurants, Farmers Fishers Bakers serves brunch buffet style along with having waiters serve other dishes, like biscuits and cinnamon rolls.

3. Table (903 N Street NW)

Try this new restaurant’s brunch for French cuisine that is just as fresh as it is delicious. According to its fans, there is nothing that it not amazing at Table.

4. Kangaroo Boxing Club (3410 11th Street NW)

Kangaroo Boxing Club may be a hole-in-the-wall but that doesn’t mean that it doesn’t serve an awesome brunch. If you’re a meat lover, the carmelized bacon is to die for. The Vegg ‘n Egg is always pretty amazing.

5. Ted’s Bulletin (505 8th Street SE)

If you’re looking to treat yourself after a long week of exams and work head over to Ted’s Bulletin. With cinnamon rolls the size of your head, you’ll have to be careful not to stuff yourself with sweet treats before actually having brunch.

6. Founding Farmers (1924 Pennsylvania Avenue NW)

Visiting Founding Farmers at least once while at Georgetown is a must. Words cannot describe how amazing their brunch is – it’s that awesome. Their beignets are some of the best in D.C. and their brunch offerings are equally delicious. Just a tip: make a reservation beforehand, because it gets crowded!

7. Occidental Grill & Seafood (1475 Pennsylvania Avenue NW)

Near the White House, the Occidental offers a great brunch. Their classic American fare will hit the spot any day of the week. If you’re looking to dine outdoors, the Occidental has a great patio so you enjoy the warm D.C. weather.

8. U Street Cafe (1301 U Street NW)

If you’re looking for place to brunch that won’t break your wallet, try U Street Cafe. With a menu that offers a bunch of options and the ability to customize your dish makes U Street Cafe a place you don’t want to miss.

9. Birch and Barley (1337 14th Street NW)

If being a foodie is your thing, try brunch at Birch and Barley. The restaurant itself looks like it just came out of magazine and the food is just as great. Birch and Barley serves all the foods that you love, though they just taste that much better.

10. Duke’s Grocery (1513 17th Street NW)

If you love all things English, try Duke’s Grocery for a true British brunch. They serve traditional  British fare that will make you feel like you traveled across the pond instead of across D.C.. Think bangers, rashers, and blood pudding.