lucas ludwig aRk7FZie1T4 unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
lucas ludwig aRk7FZie1T4 unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Georgetown chapter.

Name: Collin Smith

Birthday: November 28th

School: NHS 2015

Relationship Status: Single

How did you feel when you heard you were the Campus Cutie? All my wildest dreams are finally coming true!

What is your guilty pleasure? Maintaining my birdhouse and star gazing on my rooftop.

What is your ideal date? Honestly, totally spontaneity. Basically my ideal date would be to go out to DC with no plans and get dinner or a snack at a place that neither of us has been and then figure out something to do that neither of us has done.

What is your favorite song? 23 by Miley Cyrus and Juicy J

If you could have a super power what would it be? I would want to be able to go back in time (like 30 seconds before) and just screw with people and constantly give them déjà vu.

What is your best pick-up line? I don’t know who you are, but I think I’m in love with you. I would just say something very blunt like that. If it works, then it works; and if not, then I look creepy.

What is the best thing about Georgetown girls? Georgetown girls expect more out of you, and the fact that they pursue is great. Plus, everyone is above average in attractiveness and intelligence, which definitely doesn’t hurt the pool.

What is your biggest turn on? Eye contact for sure. I’m really into eyes.

What is your biggest turn off? I’m fairly easy to please. I mean I wouldn’t like it very much if you burped in my face, but other than that, you’re good!

What are your career goals? I want to become a doctor. But, I also want to write books and hopefully make some type of medical device.

What is your worst fear? Disappointing the people I love.

What is your most embarrassing moment? Coming home from Leos I realized I needed a Halloween costume. So I put on some black spandex leggings and under armour and walked down Prospect collecting that fuzzy webbing from people’s bushes. I draped myself in it and called myself a spider.  

What is your favorite spot on campus? Basement of the medical school library. If a girl is going to get involved with me, then she has to be able to accept that.

Hot or Not?:

Girls wearing sweats? Hot.

Girls eating burritos? Hot. I’m Mexican so I love a señorita that can handle a good burrito.

Cat fights? NOT HOT. Get out of my face!

Girls at the gym? Hot.

Girls in cubicles? Hot… As long as they share.

This or That?:

Sneakers or heels? Sneakers. I hate the cobblestones!

High-waisted shorts or low-rise jeans? High-waisted, Gotta love the 60s, hippy look.

Girls that like salads or desserts? I like to eat salads, and I don’t want the girl to be less of a b**** than me… but no, wait! Girls that like desserts!