5 Websites Worth Visiting

Whenever you’re bored or just need a little pick-me-up or distraction, head over to any of these websites. They’re sure to brighten your day.

1. Humans of New York – HONY founder Brandon Stanton started the website in order to document New Yorkers. Look here for portraits and stories of New Yorkers from all five boroughs.
  1. Food Porn Daily – If you love scrolling through food boards on Pinterest, visit FoodPornDaily.com. This websites boasts picture after picture of drool-worthy food and it will make you question how anything at Leo’s could really be called food.
  1. Cute Overload – Head over to this website if pictures of cute animals make you smile.
  1. My Imaginary Well-Dressed Toddler Daughter (on Pinterest) – This Pinterest page is devoted to the antics of Tiffany Beveridge’s daughter, Quinoa, who just always seems to be doing something fabulous.
  1. Lauren Conrad – The eponymous website of the former Laguna Beach star is filled with everything from style and beauty advice to book recommendations, recipes, and DIYs, which make it one not to miss.