5 Fall Essentials for Back to School + 20% Off Yours!

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Georgetown chapter.

Summer may be coming to a close, collegiettes, but there are plenty of things to look forward to as you prepare to head back to campus (back-to-school shopping, anyone?)! Take a break from worrying about whether you’ll like your new professors to focus on some of the most important aspects of fall fashion: boots, shoes and bags!

The Frye Company has been crafting boots and shoes that are as utilitarian as they are stylish for 150 years. Its boots, shoes and sneakers provide uncompromising quality and luxurious materials for every personality.

From now until 10/31, you can receive 20 percent off a single Frye purchase! All you have to do is register at www.thefryecompany.com/campus-2014 to receive your code. In the meantime, here are our top five fall essentials from Frye:

1. Melanie Slip On ($148)

Running late to lecture? Check out the Melanie Slip On (we love it in taupe!). Made in antiqued and burnished leather, this sneaker is perfect for keeping a low profile – especially when that summer nostalgia kicks in.

2. Erin Oxford ($218)

Made in hand-burnished leather with artisanal oxford details, Frye’s Erin Oxford provides a fresh, laid-back style for days you don’t have class or simply want stay casual without looking like you just rolled out of bed.

3. Harness 6 ($258)

If you’d like to take the classic approach this fall, take a look at the Harness 6. This iconic Harness boot (gaucho is our favorite!) has a shorter, 6-inch shaft and inside zip that would look great paired with skinny jeans and a flannel.

4. Sabrina 6G ($298)

If you’re looking for boots that are going to last, consider spending a little extra on the Sabrina 6G! This work boot is made of carefully dyed leather thick enough to survive the factory floor. The Sabrina 6G ensures a rugged, stylish look, especially when worn with patterned tights and a skater dress!

5. Stitch Tote ($288)

Now that you have the perfect footwear, you’ll need something to carry your books, phone and wallet around campus in! Frye’s Stitch Tote holds it all and looks great doing it. Made with contrast stitching and full-grain pebbled leather, this tote comes in seven gorgeous colors and has a generous interior slip pocket and key ring for easy access.

Choose your favorite fall essential from Frye before 10/31, and head over to their website for 20 percent off a single purchase! Remember: you’ll need to register to receive your code. Happy shopping!

Quinn Cohane is the Product Manager at Her Campus. She develops new features for Her Campus's web properties, including HerCampus.com, HerCampusMedia.com, HerConference.com, and CollegeFashionWeek.com, from initial conception to final installation. She collaborates with the Client Services team to implement custom landing pages, content hubs and sponsored content for client campaigns. Quinn also works closely with the Chapter Development team, training new team members on using Her Campus's content management system and leading the onboarding of new Campus Correspondents, national writers and bloggers, and national interns. Additionally, she oversees technical support for Her Campus and the uploading of national content. Quinn first joined the Her Campus team as a remote intern in February 2010; her past roles include Production Associate, Digital Media Manager, Chapter Advisor, and Study Abroad blogger during her semester in Copenhagen, Denmark. She graduated Cum Laude from Bowdoin College in 2013 as an English major and computer science minor. A native of Scarsdale, New York, Quinn enjoys attending theater and dance performances, traveling the world, reading, the beach, and apple crumb pie. Follow her on Twitter and Instagram @quinncohane.