15 Halloween Movies to Watch on Netflix Right Now

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Georgetown chapter.

1.     The Corpse Bride

One of Tim Burton and Johnny Depp’s many collaborations. A tale of love, loss, and friendship, this movie is really enjoyable.

2.     The Nightmare Before Christmas

Jack Skellington, also known as the pumpkin king, stumbles into Christmastown. Enough said. Plus this movie holds 94% on Rotten Tomatoes.

3.     Scream (1, 2, and 3!)

The inhabitants of Woodsboro can’t catch a break for three movies. (Technically, four films, but only three of them are available on Netflix for streaming.)

4.      The Omen

When your adopted child may be the son of Satan, you will run into a few problems.

5.     The Sixth Sense

An 85% on Rotten Tomatoes and one of the most famous lines in movie history, “I see dead people,” makes this movie a classic.

6.     Rosemary’s Baby

99% on Rotten Tomatoes! Plus, you will feel grateful for your significant other.

7.     The Addams Family

Funny with a pinch of horror and oddness makes for a perfect Halloween combination.

8.     Underworld and Underworld Evolution

The war between vampires and werewolves is afoot.

9.     Hellboy

A movie about a demon, you can’t get more Halloween than that.

10.  Children of the Corn

This movie is based on a Stephen King book. You won’t sleep afterwards.

11.  Lizzie Borden Took an Ax

Christina Ricci acts guilty as Lizzie Borden in this Lifetime movie. It will scare you because it is partially true.

12.  The Village

An M. Night Shyamalan creation.

13.  The Woman in Black 2

If you thought the first movie was creepy, you were wrong.

14.  Sleepy Hollow

Christina Ricci and Johnny Depp try to determine the cause of disturbance in Sleepy Hollow. This movie isn’t the typical, “The Legend of Sleepy Hollow,” by Washington Irving.

15.  Halloween: The Curse of Michael Myers and Halloween Resurrection

92% on Rotten Tomatoes and the guarantee to make you jump from your seat.

Victoria is a senior at Georgetown University studying Psychology. She is a self proclaimed Pinterest enthusiast and health nut, who also enjoys running, yoga, baking, and anything outdoors.