This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at George Mason University chapter.

I kind of feel like I’m doing one of those “TTI” things Disney Channel used to do except WAY more X rated. This is about the time I tried to orgasm every day for a week. I didn’t do this for any reason other than curiosity, I genuinely wanted to know how my body would react to seven straight days of orgasms. I think it’s also worth noting that that’s much easier said than done when you’re living in a dorm room with roommates. I think out of the seven days I almost got walked in on at least three.

Now that the why is taken care of, let’s talk about what happened. For the first few days, it wasn’t anything different than a typical “me time” sesh. I turned off the super bright dorm room lights, put on some tunes and set myself up for fun. A couple of times it even helped me with some stress headaches that had been bothering me. But after the third day, I noticed a bit of a change.

By day four I realized that it took me a little longer to have an orgasm than it did on any other occasion. Like ever. I wrote it off and finished up for the day. But when day five came around I noticed the same pattern. It took me longer to orgasm than it ever had before which started to annoy me. (I’m a busy woman y’know?) Finally, on days six and seven, I found myself becoming even frustrated at the time it took simply before I could start to feel myself getting close. I couldn’t use the seven speed bullet that I had been using before, I had to pull out stronger toys if I wanted to orgasm. When I finally did orgasm it wasn’t as strong or as fun as it had been before.

All that being said, I found out the answer to my little science experiment and also learned some things about myself. This isn’t necessarily what you’ll experience if you try this experiment, everybody is different and we all experience things differently. But, I know something new about myself and I know that the next time I do decide that I want to treat myself, I know a few more tricks and tips on doing that. I also know that I’m definitely not a person who needs that much pleasure in her life.   

George Mason Contributor (GMU)

George Mason University '50

Want to get involved, or have a story idea we should write about? Email us! hc.georgemason@hercampus.com