Campus Cutie: Rich Kaye

This week’s Campus Cutie is one of my good friends Rich Kaye. I’ve known him since the beginning of our freshman year so I can say with certainty that he’s a pretty rad guy. Rich spends a good chunk of his time traveling the country because he is a part of GMU’s award winning Debate Team. His hard work has paid off since he has won various tournaments and has received many awards and acknowledgements such as: Winner of the Crowe Warken Debate Tournament at the United States Military Academy, Qualifier to the 69th National Debate Tournament for the 2014-15 season, and winner of multiple top 10 speaker awards including several top 5 finishes and 3 #1 awards. So if you’re looking for a cool and well-spoken guy you can stop your search after reading this article.

Relationship Status: Single

Year: Junior

Major: Government and International Politics

Hometown: Flemington, New Jersey

What ideal traits are you looking for in a girl? Intelligent, funny and/or good sense of humor, driven, mature.

What is the best thing about being a part of debate?  Traveling across the country and interacting with people from all across the US.

If you could only eat one thing forever what would it be? Chick-Fil-A or Chipotle

Hobbies: Hunting, fishing, reading, writing, video games

Aspirations: I want to write articles/books about international security, possibly be a college professor.

Favorite movie: Taken. Or any Harry Potter movie, really.

Favorite music: Country

If you could live in one television franchise which would it be and why? How I Met Your Mother, because Barney Stinson is awesome.