The Boyfriend’s Gift Guide

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at George Mason University chapter.

Boyfriends are magical, smelly creatures who speak in a secret language (read as: they don’t email you gift hints like girlfriends do). Make this season all the more magical with a gift he’ll actually like. 

Men’s Better Sweater from Patagonia, $99

This quarter zip comes from Patagonia’s Fair Trade Fleece collection, a line of products that are Fair Trade Certified–produced and sourced ethically. 

Lush Beard and Facial Wash, $11.95

If he’s still on that #NoShave status.

Audio Technica Turntable, $89

A great gift that honestly keeps on giving. Plus, make future gift giving a snap with new records to enjoy for other holidays, anniversaries, and birthdays!

An Electric Plush Blanket, $55

This will keep him warm and cozy all night, and would be perfect for the two of you to snuggle up in to watch holiday movies.

Roast House Winter Brew, $9-$16

Organic, fair trade beans make for a natural, robust blend to (finally) get him out of bed in the morning.

Polaroid Mobile Printer, $130

Perfect for making memories with, and so compact.

DNA Discovery Kit, ~$79

A more unique gift that’s made for basically anyone who is interested. The results and steps are pretty easy and accessible, you probably couldn’t go wrong with this!

Dream on Me Cool Gel Memory Foam Pillow from Kohl’s, $25.99

Buy him a pillow so he’ll have ~sweet dreams~ about you all night long.

Scratch-Off World Map from TravelScratcher, $32

Plan all of your future adventures together and scratch off your progress with this map. Bonus points if you get it framed for him.

prAna T-Shirts, $29

Comfy, high quality cotton makes PrAna perfect for sleep, exercise or casual style.

Flannels That You Can Steal From Him Later from Duluth Trading Co., $54.50

There’s nothing better than wearing one of your boyfriend’s shirts, so why not really make it a gift for yourself too?

Surge Backpack from The North Face, $129

The best kind of presents are the ones that he’ll use everyday. Buy him this backpack with a built in battery to keep all of his tech devices running through a day full of classes.

Unlimited Movies in Theaters from MoviePass, $9.95/month

It’s like Netflix, except you have unlimited access to brand new releases in the theaters! Never have another, “I don’t know, what do you want to do tonight?” conversation again.

*All images courtesy of respective brands. 

Nancy Nyamaa

George Mason University '19

Nancy is currently a senior at George Mason majoring in communication (concentration in journalism) and minoring in conflict analysis & resolution. She's passionate about true crime podcasts, baking, and editing. After she graduates she hopes to pursue a career in journalism and eventually go to grad school.
Courtney Boone

George Mason University '18

Courtney is a senior at George Mason University studying forensic psychology and criminology. She serves as Editor-in-Chief for Her Campus George Mason and is also a Her Campus National Chapter Advisor. She graduates in December of 2018 and will be starting her Master's in Criminal Justice this spring at Mason. The motto she lives by: "Put your hair up in a bun, drink some coffee and handle it." 
Holly Rhue

George Mason University

Holly was previously the Branded Content Editor at Her Campus Media, working on the national edit team to create engaging native editorial and social content for brands that HerCampus.com readers love! Her Beauty & Travel writing has been featured on Cosmopolitan.com, MarieClaire.com, and ELLE.com, where she was previously the digital publication's Editorial Fellow and Weekend Editor right out of college. Once upon a time, she led her own Her Campus chapter at George Mason University (go Patriots!).