This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at George Mason University chapter.
Age: 19
Year: Sophomore
Major: Health & Physical Education
Hometown: Newport News, Va
Relationship Status: Single

What is your best GMU memory?
The best memory thus far I’ve had at GMU was last years Mason Day, me and my crew headed out there for the day and had a blast, then raged together for the rest of the night. That day I just won’t forget, too many great memories.

What activities are you involved in on campus, if any?
I work for the gyms on campus, & I’m an athlete and participate in intramurals but with classes I’ve been unable to go out for any club teams.

What song is on repeat on your iPod?
The song on my Ipod that is always on repeat would either have to be Dat New New by Kid CuDi or U got it bad by Usher. It never gets old.

What is something people would be surprised to know about you?
Something people would be surprised to know about me is that one of my favorite things to do is just dance. I love letting lose and having a good time. Put me in a club with all of the lights, and great music.. it’s a wrap!

Do you have a favorite pickup line? If so, what is it?
Every pick up line is corny but “Do you know CPR? Cause you’re taking my breath away.” has come in handy a few times.

What is your ideal date?
My ideal date would without a doubt be going to a nice dinner, then heading to a place to do something I never really get a chance to do, something unique, then ending the night relaxing by a bonfire just talking about anything and everything under the sun.

Sabel is a senior at George Mason University majoring in History and Economics. Although she'd rather stay a student forever, she is excited to see what the future brings her in the fashion industry. Besides her endeavors at HerCampus, Sabel is a Style Guru for CollegeFashionista.com writing the Style Advice of the Week column for Mason. Adding to her busy schedule are her duties in her sorority, volunteering for Operation Smile, contributing to the social media world, feeding her soda addiction, shopping at J.Crew and coloring everything around her pink. And yes, the last three are major priorities in her book.