This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at George Mason University chapter.

After years of silently judging those who wore Crocs (mainly those who wore camo ones), and despite the fact I wore them when I was a child, I have officially converted to being a Crocs person. That’s right, I wear them and I wear them happily.

I have problematic feet and it’s very hard for me to find a comfortable shoe that won’t leave me in pain. While in Shoe Rack trying on shoes for my birthday, I tried on a pair of Crocs and it was like the sky opened and angels above begin to sing. They were beyond comfortable!

I can testify after two years of wearing them, I still find them ultra-comfortable. I have zero to minimum pain when I wear them all day, which is a miracle for me because most of my shoes hurt my feet after an hour or two of wearing them.

Not only are they comfortable, they are versatile and have many different styles for you to choose from. They come in so many different sizes, colors and designs. Crocs offers floral print, Mickey and Minnie Mouse prints, various cameo prints and many others. Aside from the designs, they have different styles of shoes as well: sneakers, boots, clogs, sandals, you name it and they probably have it or some version of it.

Their catalog allows you to express yourself through so many different options. Yellow is my all-time favorite color, so my favorite pair to wear are my yellow clogs!

Photography by Ahmed Bubshait

I would definitely recommend Crocs to everyone. If not for comfort, then for style.

Zeairah Webb

George Mason University '22

Zeairah is a senior at George Mason University. She spends most of her time reading, doing homework, and watching Netflix. Her favorite color is yellow and her favorite animals are dogs. She is double majoring in marketing and management with a minor in journalism with hopes of one day studying intellectual property law. She aspires to be many things such as a legal consultant/attorney, a creative director for Disney, or a travel/lifestyle writer for a magazine.
George Mason Contributor (GMU)

George Mason University '50

Want to get involved, or have a story idea we should write about? Email us! hc.georgemason@hercampus.com