The Zodiac Signs as Halloween Candy

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Geneseo chapter.

Do you love candy? Can’t help but check your sign when you see an astrology post? Then you’ve come to the right place!

Capricorn: Hershey’s Bar

Source

You are no nonsense and straight-forward Capricorn. That’s why you are this classic, non-frilly, fan-favorite! You are a staple in every kid’s trick-or-treat bag.

Aquarius: Peanut Butter M&Ms

Source

You set trends! So what better candy for Aquarius than the innovative Peanut Butter M&M’s which have taken the candy market by storm recently! You will bring delight to kids when they see your red packaging, and they will realize they’ve hit the holy grail of M&M’s!

Pisces: Swedish Fish

Source

Did you expect something different? Swedish Fish are sweet, cute and in the shape of a fish!

Aries: Candy Corn

Source

Don’t groan, Aries. You are definitely candy corn! I happen to like candy corn, so no complaining. Why are you one of the most controversial candies? Because you’re assertive and brave just like candy corn! It makes an appearance every single Halloween despite not being a fan favorite candy!

Taurus: Dove Chocolates

Source

You may not want to admit it Taurus, but you’re actually a very sensual and pleasure seeking sign! Most astrology posts fail to mention that because they are way too caught up on your stubbornness, but it’s true! So why Dove Chocolates? Have you ever seen the commercials for these things? There’s your answer.

Gemini: Wax Fangs

Source

I know what you’re thinking, wax fangs aren’t candy! That’s correct! However, do you ever expect a Gemini to do what’s expected? Of course not! That’s why you are wax fangs, unexpected and cool!

Cancer: Sour Patch Kids

Source

Cancers are sensitive and friend oriented, so how can they ever be sour? Well, Cancers never forget. They are not afraid to bring up that time that you borrowed their blouse and lost it. They told you that they forgave you, and they did, but they will never forget. They are sour, then sweet.

Leo: Mr. Goodbar

Source

Mr. Goodbars are chock full of peanuts, and you are pretty full of yourself! No offense Leo, you got it and you flaunt it! You have every right to be so confident!

Virgo: Mounds

Source

Be honest Virgo, you tend to lead people on! Much like Mounds you lead people on by almost being an Almond Joy, but not a real Almond Joy. Don’t be too hard on yourself though, Mounds are also very yummy!

Libra: Kit Kat

Source

You are irresistible Libra! Kit Kats are also absolutely irresistible. What a pair!

Scorpio: Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup

Source

Powerful, wise and dominant are all words used to describe Scorpios. However, they could easily be used to describe Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups as well! Reese’s are the alpha candy to find in your trick-or-treat bag. They are delicious, mysterious and dangerous to some!

Sagittarius: M&M’s

Source

Sagittarius are really loving people! They are the type to share their candy, which makes classic M&M’s perfect! They are the best candy to share with everyone, and Sagittarius people are great friends to have!

That’s a wrap on all the signs as candy! What do all these candies have in common? They are sweet just like everyone reading this article! Have a happy and safe Halloween!

Follow Her Campus @ Geneseo on FacebookTwitterInstagram, and Pinterest.

Hannah Fahy

Geneseo '20

Hannah Fahy is a junior English secondary education major at SUNY Geneseo. She is very involved on campus as the secretary of Circus Club and a general member of Musical Theater Club. She is also the social media coordinator of the Geneseo Her Campus chapter! She is an aspiring unicyclist who enjoys reading, donating blood, and knitting. She is always learning a new skill because she believes that you should never stop learning.
Victoria Cooke is a Senior History and Adolescence Education major with a Women's and Gender Studies minor at SUNY Geneseo. Apart from being an editor and the founder of Her Campus at Geneseo, she is also the co-president of Voices for Planned Parenthood and a Curator for TEDxSUNYGeneseo. Her passions include feminism, reading, advocating for social justice, and crafting. In the future, she hopes to inspire the next generation of history nerds and activists.