The Zodiac Signs As Autumnal Activities

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Geneseo chapter.

Capricorn – Raking Leaves

Photo by Autumn Mott Rodeheaver on Unsplash

This may not sound like a fun activity, but Capricorns are the masters of getting chores done while secretly having fun! How many times did you jump into that leaf pile and then re-rake it up, Capricorn? I rest my case.

Aquarius – Going Antiquing

Photo by Chris Lawton on Unsplash​

Yes, this can be done year round, but Aquarius people know that it’s just best when done in the fall! Aquarius people are eccentric trend-setters! They can’t wait for you to ask them where they got that vintage style hat so that they can tell you it’s genuinely vintage!

Pisces – Going Hiking

Photo by Jeremy Gallman on Unsplash​

Pisces, you are just a free spirit! You feel right at home at the top of a mountain breathing in the beautiful fall air and seeing all the different color leaves on the trees!

Aries – Walking Through A Haunted House

Photo by NeONBRAND on Unsplash​

Aries is the bravest of all the Zodiac Signs! They can’t wait to strut through a haunted house this fall as all their friends hide behind them!

Taurus – Getting Lost In A Corn Maze

Photo by Burst on Unsplash

Be honest with yourselves, Taurus readers. You know that you will charge into that corn maze with no doubt that you can find the exit, only to end up stubbornly walking in circles, refusing to raise the white flag!

Gemini – Decorating For Halloween

Photo by freestocks.org on Unsplash​

We all know that Scorpios are the real queens and kings of Halloween, but Geminis are the lesser-known princesses and princes of Halloween! The holiday brings out your mischievous side, especially while you’re stirring a pot of fake blood or hanging paper bats on the wall!

Cancer – Making Applesauce

Photo by Roberta Sorge on Unsplash​

Cancers are sensitive and sentimental! They love things that make them nostalgic, which is why they can be found making homemade applesauce like they used to with their whole family this fall.

While sentimental, Cancers are also fun! Maybe they will try out some new applesauce flavors such a raspberry-apple this season!

Leo – Making A Halloween Costume

Photo by Pietro Tebaldi on Unsplash​

Everyone already knows that their Leo friend will have the most extravagant Halloween costume this and every year! That’s because Leos are proud, creative, and always the center of attention!

Virgo – Carving A Pumpkin

Photo by Yasin Erdal on Unsplash​

Virgos are successful in almost everything they do due to their fox-like cleverness! They already have the most unique and fun pumpkin design in mind!

Libra – Eating Pumpkin Pie

Photo by Element5 Digital on Unsplash​

As the most lavish of all the signs, you can find Libras enjoying the most delectable pumpkin pie this fall! Maybe if you’re nice they will share!

Scorpio – Building A Bonfire

Photo by Joshua Newton on Unsplash

Scorpios are powerful and honestly love fire. They will be the fire master of the night and keep that bonfire high enough to scrape the sky! Just don’t try to take their job or you might find the smoke column pointed in your direction.

Sagittarius – Going On A Hayride

Photo by Stephen Radford on Unsplash​

Who doesn’t love a good hayride?

Follow Her Campus @ Geneseo on FacebookTwitterInstagram, and Pinterest.

Hannah Fahy

Geneseo '20

Hannah Fahy is a junior English secondary education major at SUNY Geneseo. She is very involved on campus as the secretary of Circus Club and a general member of Musical Theater Club. She is also the social media coordinator of the Geneseo Her Campus chapter! She is an aspiring unicyclist who enjoys reading, donating blood, and knitting. She is always learning a new skill because she believes that you should never stop learning.
Victoria Cooke is a Senior History and Adolescence Education major with a Women's and Gender Studies minor at SUNY Geneseo. Apart from being an editor and the founder of Her Campus at Geneseo, she is also the co-president of Voices for Planned Parenthood and a Curator for TEDxSUNYGeneseo. Her passions include feminism, reading, advocating for social justice, and crafting. In the future, she hopes to inspire the next generation of history nerds and activists.