Entertainment

Round Table: What Would Be the Theme Song for the Reality Show of Your Life?

We all know you have one in mind.

Lauren McCormick

Probably Good as Hell by Lizzo. I feel like that’s a song that signifies that whenever life gets you down, you can still feel good in yourself and who you are, which I try to embody on a daily basis. It’s fun, its bouncy, it gets you up in the morning and I feel like if my life were a reality show it would be the equivalent of starting my day off with a nice cup of coffee. 

Lily Connerton

I think a more lighthearted version of She Hates Me by Puddle of Mudd would be the theme song to my TV show, although I feel it would be more of a ridiculous sitcom than a reality TV program. Obviously this would be accompanied by quirky pictures and footage of the extra lovable and comedic characters!

Taylor Bramhall

Assuming that a reality television show about my life would be more of a rom-com than anything, the theme song would most likely be Sentimental Lady by Bob Welch or Everything by Michael Bublé. It would have to be a soft melody with a heartwarming message!

SUNY Geneseo class of 25 Horseback rider Mock Trial member Avid Reader Bake off and Gilmore Girls addict
Lily is a sophomore at SUNY Geneseo studying neuroscience with intentions of progressing on to medical school. In her spare time, she enjoys listening to music, hiking, and trying new coffee shops.
Studying to be an English teacher at SUNY Geneseo, Taylor is a romantic at heart with a love for the arts, vintage fashion, reading, and writing poetry. ♡ Follow her on Instagram: @tay.bramhall