This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Geneseo chapter.

Thanksgiving is the holiday known for stuffing (pun-intended) your face full of delicious foods. So, Her Campus at Geneseo has decided to share our holiday favorites!

Rebecca Williamson

I love mashed potatoes. I also enjoy my mom’s turkey—light and dark meat—but my mom’s potatoes are perfect. She makes them from scratch with different seasonings, and they are my absolute favorite thing to eat during the holiday. They are not too creamy or too lumpy. They’re somehow perfect every time. For me, it’s all about the meat and potatoes (and rolls), but I also love dessert more than dinner. It’s not my fault I have a sweet tooth. I don’t eat pies, but I love the cookies and chocolate cake we usually have. 

Margaux Carmel

If you know me, you know that the only possible answer to the question of “What’s the best Thanksgiving food?” is STUFFING. I love stuffing. Literally so much. My mom makes the best stuffing in the world and it’s because it’s almost entirely made from scratch. One year I got a plate of entirely stuffing and ran everyone else dry of stuffing … Whoops! Now my mom knows to make extra stuffing every year for Thanksgiving if we want a shot at having leftovers.

Kayla Glennon

I love love love stuffing! I don’t have much explanation other than I don’t eat it very often other than on Thanksgiving and it’s definitely my favorite. 

Sydney Julien 

I’m also jumping on the stuffing train. My grandma always makes a batch of vegan stuffing each year for me. Usually, I’m the only one who eats much of it so there are tons of leftovers. 

Hopefully we won’t get sick of leftovers … 

Rebecca was the Campus Correspondent for Her Campus at Geneseo. She graduated Summa Cum Laude with a Bachelor of Arts in English (Creative Writing) and Communication. Rebecca was also the Copy Editor for the student newspaper The Lamron, Co-Managing Editor of Gandy Dancer, a Career Peer Mentor in the Department of Career Development, a Reader for The Masters Review, and a member of OGX dance club on campus. Follow her on Instagram and Twitter @Becca_Willie04!
Kayla Glennon

Geneseo '21

Kayla is a junior English major who is optimistic but enjoys exploring lots of emotions, not just ignoring the "bad" ones. They love writing silly things but also being serious, because there are a lot of things that matter and need to be talked about, but giving yourself a break is important too. They love writing about literature but also coming up with ideas for stories of their own. Kayla is constantly just trying to be themself and trying to be around people that make them happy.
Sydney is a member of the class of 2020 majoring in International Relations and Political Science with a minor in French. She is also Vice President of Geneseo's club figure skating team and coaches local kids in the sport on the weekends. While she's not really sure where life is going to take her yet, she's optimistic about the future.
Margaux (they/them) is a senior Women and Gender Studies major at SUNY Geneseo. Outside of Her Campus, they work at Geneseo's Office of Diversity and Equity, is on the executive board of Pride Alliance, and is an active Safe Zone trainer. They love to write about diversity, mental health, and environmentalism, with the occasional goofy topic or two (or five). Margaux hopes to someday be the coolest gender studies professor you will ever have.