Outfits I Literally Owned (And Wore) In Sixth Grade

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Geneseo chapter.

We’ve all had some very questionable fashion choices. Personally, my worst fashion decisions happened in sixth grade. Nothing is better than being able to look back at your younger self and have a good laugh at how much you’ve grown since then. So here are some outfits I literally owned (and wore) in sixth grade!

Mine Was Off-Brand, And I Didn’t Look As Cute

(Source)

I Aimed For Comfort

(Source)

I Loved Peace Signs And Anything Oversized

(Source)

I Owned Zip Up Hoodies In Every Color

(Source)

When I Wanted To Dress Nice, I Dressed Like Avril Lavigne, Eyeliner, Pin Straight Bangs, And All

(Source)

My Combat Boots Had A Pocket, And You’re Jealous

(Source)

I hope that this has given you a nice laugh and inspired you to look back at your own awful style choices from the past. Maybe you’ll realize something you thought was the literal worst will be back in style soon! For example, I’m already looking up where to buy combat boots with pockets!

Follow Her Campus @ Geneseo on FacebookTwitterInstagram, and Pinterest.

Hannah Fahy

Geneseo '20

Hannah Fahy is a junior English secondary education major at SUNY Geneseo. She is very involved on campus as the secretary of Circus Club and a general member of Musical Theater Club. She is also the social media coordinator of the Geneseo Her Campus chapter! She is an aspiring unicyclist who enjoys reading, donating blood, and knitting. She is always learning a new skill because she believes that you should never stop learning.
Victoria Cooke is a Senior History and Adolescence Education major with a Women's and Gender Studies minor at SUNY Geneseo. Apart from being an editor and the founder of Her Campus at Geneseo, she is also the co-president of Voices for Planned Parenthood and a Curator for TEDxSUNYGeneseo. Her passions include feminism, reading, advocating for social justice, and crafting. In the future, she hopes to inspire the next generation of history nerds and activists.