Literally Just Cute Pictures Of Animals We Own To Brighten Your Day

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Geneseo chapter.

Title: Literally Just Cute Animals To Brighten Your Day

Author: Hannah Fahy

Tags: Cats, Dogs, Hedgehog, Guinea Pig, Furby, Animals, Cute, Happy

There is too much negativity out there, so here is a simple article that is literally just cute animals to brighten your day.

This is Jack. Jack’s favorite activities include cuddling, eating snacks, sleeping and playing with toy mice in that order. He is the most loving and gentle cat you will ever encounter.

This is Puck! Puck believes that he is a lap dog, when he is in fact a big boy. He will lay on you. He is happiest when wearing his Christmas sweater (even though he’s getting a little too big for it).

This is Todd. He is a simple guinea pig who likes the simple things in life. He will cuddle you to his heart’s content.

This is Cleo. She doesn’t quite understand how to use stairs, but that’s okay. She is loving, but neurotic.

This is Piper. She is energetic, playful, cuddly, and the champion of giving doggy kisses!

This is Bob. He’s not a dog, but he’s trying his best. He is an Instagram model and influencer. He’s very good at his job.

This is Professor Doerak (and Sydney!). This professor gives extra credit and extensions if you ask nicely. Plus if you cuddle him, he will round your grade up.

This is Sadie. She’s cold and a little sad, but still a gem.

This is Scooter. Scooter is sassy, loud, and does not listen. But that’s okay, Scooter is loved for who they are anyway.

This is Speckles. Speckles can be described as a lover and an absolute murder machine. Take that as you will.

This is Joe.  He is fat and very bad at being a cat.

This is Kefir. A pet you can keep in your dorm!

This is Buddy. Buddy is a criminal caged for crimes of screaming in the morning for no reason. He’s still 10/10 though.

This is Ollie. Ollie is a squishy, and we love a squishy. Look at that face, just look at it. Your day has officially been made better.

I hope you enjoyed all these lovely animals! They are happy to have made your day better!

Follow Her Campus @ Geneseo on FacebookTwitterInstagram, and Pinterest

Hannah Fahy

Geneseo '20

Hannah Fahy is a junior English secondary education major at SUNY Geneseo. She is very involved on campus as the secretary of Circus Club and a general member of Musical Theater Club. She is also the social media coordinator of the Geneseo Her Campus chapter! She is an aspiring unicyclist who enjoys reading, donating blood, and knitting. She is always learning a new skill because she believes that you should never stop learning.
Jessica Bansbach is a junior psychology major who has more campus club memberships than fingers and toes. In her spare time, if she's forgotten that she's a college student that has more pressing matters to attend to (like, say, studying), she enjoys video games, thrift shopping, and ruminating. She was elected "funniest in group" by her summer camp counselor when she was nine and has since spent the next eleven years trying to live up to the impossible weight of that title.