burgess milner OYYE4g I5ZQ unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
burgess milner OYYE4g I5ZQ unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
Style

“I’m Gay and I Want It”, A Shopping Listicle: T-Shirt Edition

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Geneseo chapter.

Welcome to Her Campus @ Geneseo’s first iteration of “I’m Gay and I Want It”, a series of shopping listicles where we have literally no other reason for wanting things other than the fact that we’re gay. Woo pride consumerism!

Now that summer is quickly approaching, what better way to usher in the rising heat than to expand your wardrobes with a bunch of t-shirts you can’t wear to your summer job without risking having one? I took a deep-dive through LookHuman’s pride section to select the cream of the crop for you. Enjoy!

All of the following shirts tend to hover around $21.

“The Floor is Heterosexuality”

“The Moon Has Phases”

“If You Wanna Be My Lover”

“Move, I’m Gay”

(Alternate design:)

“Lesbian Harpies”

“I Can See Queerly Now”

“Gay and Trashy”

Dem Bones

“Bisexuals for Space Socialism”

“The Gang’s All Queer”

“That Gay Shit”

“Mermaids for Lesbian Atlantis”

“I Studied the Blade”

“That Gay Shit” (because it can never get old!)

“What Girls Want”

“I Only Have Sleepovers With Girls”

“Tricera Bottom”

“What a Great Day”

Happy shopping!

Follow Her Campus @ Geneseo on FacebookTwitterInstagram, and Pinterest

Jessica Bansbach is a junior psychology major who has more campus club memberships than fingers and toes. In her spare time, if she's forgotten that she's a college student that has more pressing matters to attend to (like, say, studying), she enjoys video games, thrift shopping, and ruminating. She was elected "funniest in group" by her summer camp counselor when she was nine and has since spent the next eleven years trying to live up to the impossible weight of that title.