Holiday Survival Kits are Here!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Geneseo chapter.

Hey, Her Campus lovelies! The holidays are here and we all know what that means: good times with friends and family, lots of stress, and gift shopping. Some people are a dream to shop for but other people are practically impossible because they already have everything. For those people in your life who have it all, we got you covered. Our Winter Her Campus Survival Kit is full of products guaranteed to please anyone on your holiday shopping list.

The Products:

Alba Botanica® Fast Fix for Puffy Eyes Cooling Eye-Revive Gel

Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes™ Mascara

Tarteist™ PRO Palette

Being by Sanctuary Cloudberry & Lychee Blossom Hand Cream

Being by Sanctuary Salted Caramel & Macadamia Hand Cream

Krazy Glue All-Purpose Singles

#ActuallySheCan + Le Motto Tank Tops

1. Alba Botanica® Fast Fix for Puffy Eyes Cooling Eye-Revive Gel

The collegiette life can be rough. All kind of papers to right, all sorts of internships and jobs, extracurriculars and more. Sleep is a precious resource that many collegiettes don’t get enough of. This often shows up on our eyes. Many of us end up having eye bags and dark circles that are a challenge for any concealer to hide. That’s where Alba Botanica® Fast Fix for Puffy Eyes Cooling Eye-Revive Gel comes to the rescue. This cooling, botanically based gel has cucumber, green tea and caffeine in it. This will make your eyes look energized and reduce under-eye puffiness. It is hypoallergenic and well-suited for even the most sensitive eyes. I tried this product and it really is a miracle worker. After 10 minutes of having it on, my dark circles were completely gone and so were my eye bags. I could actually feel the skin under my eyes tightening and therefore getting rid of my eye bags. Alba Botanica® Fast Fix for Puffy Eyes Cooling Eye-Revive Gel is a must-have on anyone on your shopping list because let’s face it, everyone’s eyes need a little pick me up sometimes. What is even better is that all of Alba Botanica’s® products are vegetarian and botanically based!

Buy it here!

2. Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes™ Mascara

Mascara is a must-have in anyone’s makeup bag and Tarte’s Lights, Camera, Lashes™ Mascara is one of the best I’ve tried. Usually, every mascara that I try has at least one problem. Either it clumps, it wears off throughout the day, or it doesn’t provide sufficient lengthening or volumizing properties. Lights, Camera, Lashes™ Mascara, however, doesn’t have any of those problems. It is a great mascara that has amazing lengthening and volumizing properties. The 360° magniLASH wand does a great job at combing the lashed while the formula lengthened and darkens the lashes. What’s even better is that the formula has rice bran, olive esters & provitamin B5 to condition and take care of your lashes. Everyone is supposed to change out their mascara every three months, so this mascara would be a great option for a present for yourself or someone you love!

Here is a before and after of my eye. With the Lights, Camera, Lashes™ Mascara, my lashes are visibly longer, darker, more full and clump free.

Buy it here!

3. Tarteist Pro Palette

The Tarteist Pro Palette is a dream to use! Each color is hyper-pigmented and extremely buttery. Formulated with Amazonian clay, these shadows glide on for looks which range from soft to sultry in only a few brush strokes. Without question, the Tarteist Pro is a must-have in any collegiette’s makeup article.

Buy it here!  

4. Being by Sanctuary Cloudberry & Lychee Blossom Hand Cream

The weather is getting increasingly colder and we all know what that means — dry, cracking hands. Everyone’s hands could use a little bit of love during this season and that makes Being by Sanctuary Cloudberry & Lychee Blossom Hand Cream and Being by Sanctuary Salted Caramel & Macadamia Hand Cream perfect choices for any loved one. With shea butter, these wonderful hand creams moisturize dry hands and leave them smelling good enough to eat.  

Buy it here!

5. Krazy Glue All-Purpose Singles

Accidents happen to all of us. Especially during finals when we’re all walking around like zombies. That’s where Krazy Glue All-Purpose Singles can help. Each single of glue has enough for a small repair or art project and it bonds to wood, metal, plastics, glass, vinyl and ceramics. This glue would be perfect for dads, significant others, or anyone in your life who is clumsy!

Buy it here!

6. #ActuallySheCan + Le Motto Tank Tops

Clothing is a pretty safe bet for a holiday gift, especially a comfy cotton blend tank top with motivational phrases on them! That is exactly what #ActuallySheCan + Le Motto Tank Tops do. These tank tops are super soft, breathable and come in three varieties: a white tank that says “Less hesitation, more meditation,” a heather gray tank that says “Less Regret, More Sweat,” and a dark gray tank that says “Less Drama, More Karma. I could literally spend all day in this tank top and everyone loves to be comfortable, so these shirts are a no-brainer for anyone on your holiday shopping list!

Buy it here!

Follow Her Campus @ Geneseo on FacebookTwitterInstagram, and Pinterest

From Buffalo New York, Emily Cecala is a Junior French and Adolescent Education Major at SUNY Geneseo. An avid Doug the Pug fanatic, Emily is involved in Geneseo's Voices for Planned Parenthood, Pride Alliance, Japanese Culture Club and Students Against Social Injustice.
Victoria Cooke is a Senior History and Adolescence Education major with a Women's and Gender Studies minor at SUNY Geneseo. Apart from being an editor and the founder of Her Campus at Geneseo, she is also the co-president of Voices for Planned Parenthood and a Curator for TEDxSUNYGeneseo. Her passions include feminism, reading, advocating for social justice, and crafting. In the future, she hopes to inspire the next generation of history nerds and activists.