Gay Things I Can’t Wait To Watch But Can’t Until Break Because Finals Are Killing Me

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Geneseo chapter.

Anyone else feel like college is stifling their gayness by not allowing enough time to consume gay media?  Me too. Here’s a list of shows I can’t wait to watch to maximize my gayness over winter break!

She Ra – Netflix

(Source)

The Handmaiden – Amazon Prime Video

(Source)

Rent – Netflix

(Source)

The Miseducation of Cameron Post – Amazon Prime Video and YouTube (for purchase)

(Source)

Pose – Amazon Prime Video or Youtube (for purchase)

(Source)

Nannette – Netflix

(Source)

Tig – Netflix

(Source)

Rape Jokes – cameronespositio.com

(Source)

I hope this article gave you some gay viewing inspiration!  May winter break allow you the time to become gayer than ever before.

Follow Her Campus @ Geneseo on FacebookTwitterInstagram, and Pinterest.

Victoria Cooke is a Senior History and Adolescence Education major with a Women's and Gender Studies minor at SUNY Geneseo. Apart from being an editor and the founder of Her Campus at Geneseo, she is also the co-president of Voices for Planned Parenthood and a Curator for TEDxSUNYGeneseo. Her passions include feminism, reading, advocating for social justice, and crafting. In the future, she hopes to inspire the next generation of history nerds and activists.