This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Geneseo chapter.

Here’s a list of gifts perfect for a person who loves records!

Vinyl Record Coasters

A perfect accessory for the coffee table with many different designs to choose from. They’re only $5 on Amazon for a pack of four or just under $5 on Etsy for a pack of four.

Record Cleaner

This is perfect because everyone wants their records to be clean. $16.95 on Amazon gets you the cleaning solution, a cleaning cloth and a label protector so it doesn’t get wet. For those who want to avoid Amazon, Kohl’s has a similar setup that comes with cleaning solution and cleaning brushes for $24.

Gift Cards

Instead of trying to buy a record for them that you think they’ll like (because chances are, they have it already) why not get them a gift card to their favorite local record store? Or, if you’re not able to find local stores, Barnes and Noble has a great selection of records, as well as Amazon.

Booze & Vinyl

A Spirited Guide to Great Music and Mixed Drinks because pairing your drinks with your records is very important. There are ones for $23 on Barnes and Noble or $21 on Amazon for those in need of two day shipping. If you have more room in your budget, why not pick up the record coasters on the list too? It’s a complete setup that they’re sure to love.

Vinyl Record Posters

A simple Google of ‘vinyl record posters’ will bring a seemingly limitless amount of choices, meaning that you can probably find one of their favorite bands. Plus, you have total control over the price range so that this gift fits in every budget!

Vinyl Record Clock

Another gift that you can Google to yield various results. Most of the ones that I found are around $30, so it’s more on the expensive end of this list but,if your budget allows, they make a great gift! If you happen to be decent with DIY projects, you can probably figure out how to make your own, but if you’re like me and struggle with basic crafts, here’s a step by step guide on how to make one for about $10.

DIY Record Painting

For those who are good at painting, consider painting the cover of one of their favorite albums on an old record! This is the cheapest idea on the list, plus giving someone a gift you made means they have to like it regardless of how potentially awful it looks!

Happy gifting!

Jenelle Piatt

Geneseo '21

Jenelle is a Junior English and Women's and Gender Studies double major.
Rebecca was the Campus Correspondent for Her Campus at Geneseo. She graduated Summa Cum Laude with a Bachelor of Arts in English (Creative Writing) and Communication. Rebecca was also the Copy Editor for the student newspaper The Lamron, Co-Managing Editor of Gandy Dancer, a Career Peer Mentor in the Department of Career Development, a Reader for The Masters Review, and a member of OGX dance club on campus. Follow her on Instagram and Twitter @Becca_Willie04!