This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Geneseo chapter.

Are you a Geneseo freshman and trying to assimilate into campus culture?  Or are you an upperclassman looking to procrastinate? Either way, follow these Geneseo-specific Instagram accounts!

1. @HerCampusGeneseo

Follow your favorite Her Campus team’s Instagram!  You’ll be able to see all of our newest posts and inspiration!

2. @MadelineSuperFan

Ever read an article by or about our beloved Madeline?  Now you can track her daily shenanigans!

3. @WeRateBathroomz

Nothing will make your skin feel like you contracted scabies quite like this account.

4.@GeneseoDaddys

Whether you’re heterosexual and need a good picture to look at or just love making fun of men, this is the account for you!

5. @CrocsofGeneseo

A scar upon the reputation of Geneseo, @CrocsofGeneseo immortalizes all of our fashion fauxs.  And trust us, Crocs are a major one.

6. @SquirrelsofGeneseo

Like every college, we have some spunky squirrels!  We might be partial, but we think ours are the best.

7. @DeniseaBattles_sightings

Ever want to know where the college President is around campus? Check out this cryptic Geneseo account.

8. @Barstool_Geneseo

We may not be a bar school, but our instances of public drunk idiocy are just as high as at bar schools!  This Geneseo specific one has us in fits.

9. @NappersofGeneseo  

If you thought you could sleep in public without getting caught, you were wrong.  They’ll catch you and your awkward nap positions will forever be online.

10. @Geneseo_Sunsets

A wholesome account for all of your nature-loving needs and to prove that every Geneseo sunset is a perfect sunset.

Searching for Geneseo instagrams should be a favorite past-time. Happy scrolling!

Follow Her Campus @ Geneseo on FacebookTwitterInstagram, and Pinterest.

Victoria Cooke is a Senior History and Adolescence Education major with a Women's and Gender Studies minor at SUNY Geneseo. Apart from being an editor and the founder of Her Campus at Geneseo, she is also the co-president of Voices for Planned Parenthood and a Curator for TEDxSUNYGeneseo. Her passions include feminism, reading, advocating for social justice, and crafting. In the future, she hopes to inspire the next generation of history nerds and activists.
Rebecca was the Campus Correspondent for Her Campus at Geneseo. She graduated Summa Cum Laude with a Bachelor of Arts in English (Creative Writing) and Communication. Rebecca was also the Copy Editor for the student newspaper The Lamron, Co-Managing Editor of Gandy Dancer, a Career Peer Mentor in the Department of Career Development, a Reader for The Masters Review, and a member of OGX dance club on campus. Follow her on Instagram and Twitter @Becca_Willie04!
Kayla Glennon

Geneseo '21

Kayla is a junior English major who is optimistic but enjoys exploring lots of emotions, not just ignoring the "bad" ones. They love writing silly things but also being serious, because there are a lot of things that matter and need to be talked about, but giving yourself a break is important too. They love writing about literature but also coming up with ideas for stories of their own. Kayla is constantly just trying to be themself and trying to be around people that make them happy.
Hannah Fahy

Geneseo '20

Hannah Fahy is a junior English secondary education major at SUNY Geneseo. She is very involved on campus as the secretary of Circus Club and a general member of Musical Theater Club. She is also the social media coordinator of the Geneseo Her Campus chapter! She is an aspiring unicyclist who enjoys reading, donating blood, and knitting. She is always learning a new skill because she believes that you should never stop learning.