Set for Spring Break with The HC Survival Kit

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at GCU chapter.

Spring break is approaching, and for most of us, spring break means lots of rest and relaxation. Thanks to our Her Campus Survival Kit, we’ve got everything a collegiate could need for the best spring break possible. Listed below are the must-have items for Spring Break ’17!

A Good Read: Want to feel relaxed yet inspired? Check out Actually She Can – a campaign that aims to celebrate young women and their goals. #ActuallySheCan is all about female empowerment, and you’ll finish spring break ready to take on whatever the rest of the semester holds. 

Get Organized: Planning on using spring break to get back on track? An Erin Condren Deluxe Monthly Planner is perfect for that! I’ve been using the Erin Condren Colorful Dual-Tip Markers in my planner – the dual tip is perfect to use when switching up your writing. The different colors help my planner look fun and super organized – every event has a specific color!

Fun in the Sun: Heading to the beach like most spring breakers? Staying in but want to look tan regardless? Look to L’Oreal for that! L’Oreal’s Self-Tanning Towelettes are perfect for a quick, natural-looking tan. If you prefer a lotion to towelettes, the Sublime Bronze lotion is a great alternative. Whether at the beach or around the house, you’re guaranteed to glisten with a natural tan thanks to these products. 

Dirty Hair Don’t Care: Heading out camping or to the beach? Sometimes, the last thing you want to do is wash your hair. Yeah, I’ve been there. Luckily, Freeman’s Instant Dry Shampoo has your back. This easy-to-use dry shampoo is perfect. Not only is it light on your hair, the smell is amazing! For more of a spring break vibe, I recommend the tropical scent. A few minutes after you spray this, your skin will look refreshed and ready to take on the sun!

Special thanks to Her Campus, #ActuallySheCan, Erin Condren, L’Oreal and Freeman Beauty for helping our spring break be a great one! 

Fourth year Communications major who cares deeply about skin care and Harry Styles.
President of the Her Campus Chapter at Grand Canyon University. I am a Senior at GCU majoring in Government. I love adventures, horses and Nutella!