Looking for a New Book? Cultivate by Lara Casey is Here

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at GCU chapter.

Have you ever had the strong desire to take up a new hobby that you could possibly enjoy over time, but just do not know where to start? Well, here is a good recommendation for you that you might enjoy, especially if you like to stay in the realm of a Christian-based lifestyle. The book, Cultivate, by Lara Casey is what you would need in order to get you started.

In this book, Casey reaches her audience from speaking from her personal experiences when it comes to her life and those who are a constant factor in it. The title, Cultivate, is in reference to what she has gotten to learn when it comes to her garden and the different experiences she has had over the years she has been tending to the different plants she has cultivated. Casey speaks on her personal hardships in life to present out to her audience on the things that you could be doing more of in order to live a more intentional yet fulfilling lifestyle. I mean, who would want to pass up on this opportunity to grow within their faith AND finding different ways to live a more joyful life?

http://laracasey.com/cultivate/

Lara Casey expresses a graceful lifestyle that also has a strong focal point of following God’s word and making her family an important topic throughout this book. She also has a Southern Weddings magazine business in which she had founded 10 years ago. With her experience of having many different obstacles come across her life, she truly embodies the importance of waiting and how God has the ability to change the way in which you live your life depending on how much you solely depend on wanting to see a major change in your life that could lead to many different positive possibilities for your future.

Throughout the book, Casey provides different opportunities for her audience to be interactive and get a feel for the copious of ways that you can start to think about what things are healthy for your life and the things that are not so great to keep around if you plan on living a positive lifestyle. She pinpoints specifically where we should be focusing a good amount of our attention and how we should be doing so, especially when it comes to either your friends, family, career, the environment that you are currently in, or even the kind of relationships you hold with your significant others. With the different pieces of helpful information to simplify the means of life, Casey does an amazing job of helping her audience find ways to balance out the most important ideals of life by having you believe that is is not a walk in the park when it comes to improving your life. You are going to experience different hardships depending on where your life is currently at whenever you decide to indulge yourself into this book. Let me tell you, this book will get you to see your life and the world from a different perspective if you take it seriously. If you truly want to better your life while picking up a new found hobby, then this is just the right tool for you to keep you on track.

Second year Elementary Education major who is obsessed with Dutch Bros. and watching sunsets at the beaches.