Like Rihanna with Fenty Skin, Jennifer Lopez with JLo Beauty, and Kylie Jenner with Kyle Skin; Alicia Keys has joined the growing reign of celebrities in the skincare industry.
Keys Soulcare launched in December 2020, and is not only designed for improving the skin of its users but their entire mind, body, and soul.
On the brand’s website Alicia Keys explains that “creating Keys Soulcare has been my pleasure and my passion. The truth is, self-care — self-love, really — has always been super important to me.” “To slow down. To meditate. To do a face mask or to light my favorite candle. It’s these moments — these rituals — that nurture me and make me feel connected to body, mind, and spirit. It’s my one wish that every soul experiences these moments of self-love and acceptance so that we can all shine brighter together.”
All of the products were developed with the help of a dermatologist, are cruelty-free, and use gentle ingredients. The Keys Soulcare line includes:
1. Golden Cleanser: A delicate pore cleanser that removes dirt and makeup. It includes turmeric to reduce inflammation and fight breakouts, chamomile to soothe the skin, and antioxidant-rich Manuka honey to remove impurities.
2. Skin Transforming Cream: A hydrating and nourishing cream that can be applied to the face after cleansing in order to improve the appearance of tone and texture. This cream is also available in a fragrance-free formula for those with sensitive skin.
3. Harmony Mask: A sandal-wood scented face mask with Manuka Honey to draw moisture into the skin, activated charcoal to purify the skin, and gold foil to restore harmony and radience.
4. Be Luminous Exfoliator: An exfoliating powder that transforms into a creamy foam with water. Buffs away dull skin to reveal radiant, youthful skin.
5. Reviving Aura Mist: A rose-scented facial mist that hydrates, tones, and revives the skin. Helps to renew the look of tired, dull skin and can be applied throughout the day whenever the skin and soul is in the need of a pick-me-up.
6. Comforting Balm: A vanilla-scented skin balm that can be applied wherever and whenever the skin is in need of instant moisture, relief, and protection. With ingredients such as avocado oil and shea butter, this skin balm will definitely help renew and hydrate tired skin.
7. Sage + Oak Milk Candle: After your skincare routine you can sit down, relax, and put your senses at ease with the sweet, warm smell of the Sage and Oak Milk Candle.
Keys Soulcare is a wonderful balance of time-honored and modern ingredients meant to nourish the body, spirit, mind, and soul. The brand’s goal is to allow individuals the resources to take time to care for themselves and embrace their inner light. Personally, I really enjoy the message and vision behind Alicia Keys’ Keys Soulcare and look forward to trying out some of the products in the future. Everyone needs time to relax, re-center themselves, and take a break from the stress of the world; and these products aim to achieve that. Keys Soulcare is available now, exclusively at Ulta Beauty and keyssoulcare.com