Have you heard? The Jonas Brothers are back!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at GCU chapter.

The boy band is back and we are all here for it!

For those who might not know the Jonas Brothers, they are a boy band who took the world by storm in the early 2000s. This band of brothers consists of three lively boys, known widely for their hit songs, “Year 3000,” “Burning Up,” and “When You Look Me in the Eyes.” Besides having their own show on Disney Channel, the boys were also featured in the Disney movies, “Camp Rock” and “Camp Rock 2.”

Here is a little background on what happened during the break up. In 2013 the boys decided that it was in their best interest to put an end to their band. Keep in mind, these were teenage boys who wanted to pursue other things in their life. Although constant touring and acting may seem like a dream to the average human, it can be exhausting and a lot to handle for any person, especially a teenager being scrutinized by the public eye.

E! News

The oldest, Kevin Jonas continued on to get married and now has two beautiful girls; his wife has her own jewelry line. This break allowed for Kevin to focus on growing his family and ensuring that he was ready to take on the rest of his life.

Joe Jonas is the next oldest boy and spent his break continuing to make music. These six years have flown by with Joe’s endless tunes. He had a band, DNCE, most widely known for their song “Cake By the Ocean” that was a huge hit. Joe stayed in the public eye for the past six years and most of the Jonas fangirls have followed him through his journey.

The youngest of the group is Nick Jonas. Like Joe, he also kept up on his music as a solo artist. He has had tours with Demi Lovato and had many great hits on his own like the popular tune, “Chainsaw.” The artist recently got married and the media is loving following the young stars romance!

The three boys released an EP on March 1 at midnight. What does this mean? Well, if all goes well hopefully an album will be released! As girls in their early twenties stayed up to hear the music that has paved their childhood, there is no doubt that the EP is a great hit. The Jonas Brothers were a band that seemed to make everyone want to get on their feet and dance while also making music that has stood the test of these past six years.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D0gC-opWkAk703l.jpg:large

Hopefully this new generation will be able to appreciate the gold that this band has brought to the world and the good-hearted music that will be displayed for all to see if everything goes to plan. The Jonas Brothers have returned from the year 3000 to give everyone the gift of music and the wait is finally over!

Find the new EP music video here : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CnAmeh0-E-U

It is also be featured on Apple Music and Spotify.

Senior at Grand Canyon University double majoring in Communications and English with an Emphasis in Professional Writing.