This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at GCU chapter.

Fall is finally upon us, and while we’re leaving the beloved summer months behind, there is no better time than now to spice up your eyeshadow game and dive into the world of Morphe Cosmetics. With eyeshadow palettes beginning at $9.99, this company offers beautiful, pigmented shadows with different color ranges at an affordable price for everyone. The company currently offers 20+ different palettes, but if you’re looking to rock the fall vibes, here’s what to look for:

1. Morphe 350

The Morphe 35O offers 35 beautiful warm colored eyeshadows from a deep brown, to a reddish orange. This palette compliments every eye color, and provides enough warm neutral colors to pair with any fall look. This palette is perfect for all makeup lovers, and is the perfect palette for neutral colors.

2. Morphe 35P

The Morphe 35P offers 35 cool toned purple and brown shades. It also has electric purples and deep burgundy colors for people that prefer a more vibrant look. This palette compliments dark eyes, but can easily make bright eyes look good as well. The shades can easily work as a pop of color with a neutral outfit. If you prefer cool toned shades, this palette is the one for you!

3. Morphe 35F

The Morphe 35F contains 35 warm toned colors that are perfect for welcoming in the fall season. From the hints of red to the shimmery gold colors, this palette provides a perfect base to create different color combinations that will go perfect for any day of fall.

The Morphe 35O, 35P, and 35F are perfect ways to spice up your fall makeup looks. These palettes provide a wide range of colors that will turn your everyday look into an everyday glam. There’s no better time than now to use these bold shadows to welcome in the new season.

coffee lover & makeup addict.