College Life: As Told by Disney’s “Frozen”

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at GCU chapter.

Disney’s Frozen is playful, shows sisterhood, has a fantastic snowman, and describes college life to a tee

Incoming freshmen…

Classic freshman girl mindset…

The “freshman 15” is no urban myth…

All night every night…

Gym life? HA. 

When “that guy” sits next to you in class…

Random holidays like MLK Day, President’s Day, etc…

Sophomore year when you think you’ve got this…

Junior year…

7:00am…

When couples talk about marriage… #ChristianSchoolProbs 

Spring Break…

The beginning of senior year…

When looking at your homework load during finals week…

Winging an essay or test…

After getting a bad grade when you work really hard…

At this point, C’s get degrees so…

Leaving campus/your dorm after way too long…

When you have your countdown until graduation…(55 days, 1 hour, 52 minutes, 32 seconds…) 

Graduation day…

We are mid semester! The essays, tests, and stress is piling up. With this intense time, the best thing we can do is look forward to Olaf’s favorite season…

Hailing from the wondrous land of Colorado, I grew up with the aspiration of being a great Veterinarian. Senior year of high school I realized being a Vet would mean 12 more years of school. Currently I'm a senior at GCU and will be graduating with my Communication degree. The goal is to be a journalist who travels around the world writing articles, the reality surrounding me now is different, but full of surprises. Random adventures, the gym, anything outdoors, Netflix, coloring books, friends, family, and glorifying God are what gets me up in the morning.
President of the Her Campus Chapter at Grand Canyon University. I am a Senior at GCU majoring in Government. I love adventures, horses and Nutella!