Style

Best Websites for Affordable Swimwear

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at GCU chapter.

With summer just around the corner, it is a great time to start shopping for some cute bathing suits. However, finding the perfect bathing suit does not mean it also has to drain your bank account. Whether you are looking to get perfect tan lines, post some pics by the pool, or just look cute these are a couple of sites that are affordable, and trendy!

Oh Polly

Oh Polly is known for its super cute and affordable bathing suits. They have everything from 90’s themed bathing suits to classic black and white. Whether it’s a one or a two piece Oh Polly has got you covered!

MESHKI

Originally started in Sydney, Australia. MESHKI is a very popular brand, that is not only cute, but also affordable. With a wide variety of sizes, and styles it has everything and more.

Cupshe

This company caters completely to bathing suits, including a section for bathing suits up to 50% off! From one piece, two piece, high or low rise, this website has it. With their unique floral pieces to their simple stripes, you are sure to find the perfect suit at the perfect price.

ZAFUL

Zaful is known for its affordable and colorful range of swimwear. Categorizing their bikinis from convertible, to seashell. Even allowing for customization of padded or unpadded. There is sure to be a perfect find!

Let the online shopping for affordable summer bathing suits begin!

Hi! I’m Ardissa. Born in Kanas and raised in Colorado. Growing up in a house of three girls I know all too well the stress of too much estrogen. Writing for me is enjoyable because it really allows an individual to express themselves and speak freely. It allows for some quiet time in your own thoughts.