5 Items for Gilmore Girls Super Fans

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at GCU chapter.

November has come. In just a few short weeks, it will be here. By it, I mean Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life. Since Netflix announced that they will be premiering a four-episode revival series, Gilmore Girls has been the topic of discussion for many. While you’re waiting to see who Rory will pick or what’s going on with Lorelai and Luke, these items below are must-haves for dedicated Gilmore Girls fans.

1.     A Stars Hollow print

What better way to be reminded of the town you know and love than to hang it on your wall? Stars Hollow is the root of basically every character fans love. Having this print on your wall may feel like you’re one step closer to being there.

2.  A Luke’s Diner mug

This is an easy one. Everyone knows Luke’s. Everyone loves Luke’s. Everyone wishes Luke’s really existed. With this mug, it sort of does. The coffee (it’ll be coffee if you’re a dedicated GG fan) you put in it may not be as good, but that’s okay.

3. Doose’s Market Tote Bag

The reusable bags from Trader Joe’s just don’t compare. Toss your groceries into this reusable tote to show your appreciation for Taylor Doose!

4. In Omnia Paratus Tee

For Team Logan girls, this shirt is for you. Show the world you’re ready for anything (or ready for Rory to pick Logan) when you’ve got this shirt on.

5A Signed Copy of the First Episode

This last item is extremely special for diehard Gilmore Girls fans. It’s a printed copy of cast signatures on the pilot episode script. This script is where it all began, and if you’re a GG super fan, this may mean a lot to you.

Fourth year Communications major who cares deeply about skin care and Harry Styles.