3 Reasons Why Fall Is the Best Season

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at GCU chapter.

1. Comfy clothing is in style again.

The chilly season is upon us once again. Sweaters are a must have for the fall season. Warm sweaters make the world a happier place. If you are looking for a place to buy sweaters I would highly recommend Forever 21. Forever 21 has many options you can choose from and their sweaters are affordable. Sweaters are a must have piece in your wardrobe this fall.

2. Colorful Scenery

Depending on where you live fall can be a beautiful time of year or a not so beautiful time. In Arizona we do not have the leaves changing in Phoenix however, it still is nice to go down to Sedona or Flagstaff and see the beautiful leafs changing colors. Leafs changing colors to me is so peaceful and it really shows we are entering a new season.  So I suggest you sit back, grab a pumpkin spice latte, and study with your friends outside this season. The weather is to amazing to pass up!

3. The holidays are upon us!

Once October comes around we all start usually looking forward to the winter holidays. Fall is when the pumpkins come out and Halloween is near. I live for the two weeks that lead up to Halloween and Freeform plays Halloween movies. The “13 Days of Halloween” are something I must do on my fall bucket list. Another thing you can do is go to a pumpkin patch this fall season. The pumpkin patch is a great date night idea with your significant other or your group of girlfriends. Once Halloween passes of course we must start out Thanksgiving and Christmas countdowns.