15 Mean Girls Quotes for October 3rd

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at GCU chapter.

Today is October 3rd. You know what that means — Mean Girls references! Today I have a strong urge to put on my old pink velour tracksuit and write in my burn book. Just kidding, I obviously don’t have a burn book, but admit it, you and your friends definitely made one after seeing the movie. Since 2004, Mean Girls has been a cult classic loved by millions. I still can’t believe it has been twelve years since Cady joined The Plastics! Excited fans from all over the Internet have been waiting for this day to come for an entire year just to post their favorite Mean Girls quotes and reminisce about the film.

So, why is October 3rd “Mean Girls Day?” Well, you true fans know the iconic moment that happened in Ms. Norbury’s math class when Aaron Samuels asked Cady what day it was; October 3rd!  Today should honestly be a holiday. Today and Beyoncé’s birthday are definitely days I would advocate for no class. Do you think our professors will take the “I’m re-watching Mean Girls all day on Netflix” excuse seriously? In addition to watching the movie, I have selected some of my top favorite Mean Girls quotes. Happy Holidays, Plastics!

1. “You go, Glenn Coco.”

2. “On Wednesdays we wear pink.”

3. “That’s so Fetch.”

4. “Is butter a carb?”

5. “Boo, you whore.”

6. “Get in loser, we’re going shopping.”

7. “She made out with a hot dog.”

8. “I’m not like a regular mom. I’m a cool mom.”

9.“It’s like I have ESPN or something.”

10.“She doesn’t even go here.”

11. “That’s why her hair is so big, it’s full of secrets.”

12. “Your moms chest hair.”

13. “You smell like a baby prostitute.”

14. “Don’t have sex, because you will get pregnant and die.”

15. “I saw Cady Heron wearing army pants and flip flops, so I bought army pants and flip flops.”