This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at GCSU chapter.

Everyone understands the word or concept behind the word team. It is a group of people working together to reach a common goal. Whatever that common goal is, the people with you should act and feel like a real cohesive group for it to be achieved.

They are connected

The act as one and have the same mutual interests.

They practice good communication

Without being able to effectively speak your mind amongst one another, how would the team ever get anything done.

They welcome dependence, but also foster independence

As a team, you should have some dependence on one another, but also know when to take charge of yourself a be an independence

They are a fearless force

If a team stands together and doesn’t unravel they can become a force to reckon with.

Mariah is a senior psychology major, who has aspirations to work in the library science field. She enjoys listening to music and making playlists, playing board games, and crafting. She enjoys writing for Her Campus because it gives her the chance to share unconventional articles that would otherwise not be published, while at the same time promoting female empowerment.