A Quotable Cutie: Chelsea Cobb

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at GCSU chapter.

Meet Chelsea, a Junior and aspiring ice cream truck driver who is guaranteed to either have you in tears from laughing or completely awed by her insight! You will mostly be laughing, though.

Full Name: Chelsea LeAnn Cobb

Year: JuniorMajor: English, Creative Writing concentrationHometown: Buford, GACampus Activities: I’m an active member in my sorority Sigma Alpha Omega. I’m also Nonfiction editor of our school’s literary magazine, The Peacock’s Feet. Sometimes, I remember to go to meetings for SOAR, a mentoring program for minority students. Most Wednesdays, I go to Wesley student ministry.Relationship Status: Single as a pringle.What is your dream job? My dream job right now is to teach creative writing. Whether that be at the college level or not, we’ll just have to see. My real dream is being an author and running creative writing workshops. If that doesn’t work out, I see myself as an ice cream truck driver or a marathon runner (of Netflix.)If you could have an unlimited supply of any item, what would it be? Probably chocolate covered pretzels. I’d say money but what’s the fun in that?What movie do you quote the most? Honestly, I quote more tv shows than movies. But since I mostly watch Nickelodeon and Disney Channel, no one gets the references and it’s awkward. But for movies, probably The Avengers. I know a lot of Loki’s lines because I’m kind of in love with him.Tell us your all time favorite Disney Channel Original Movie. Jump In! starring Corbin Bleu. Not only is a movie about double dutch really creative and interesting, but Corbin Bleu is just a beautiful human being. His hair makes me want to know what kind of shampoo he uses. If I had to choose a close tie with Disney Channel movies though, I’d pick Cheetah Girls 2 because the song “Strut” makes me believe I’m a model for a few minutes. And we all need that kind of positivity in our lives.What drink do you normally get at Books and Brew? Tall white chocolate mocha.Pick your favorite episode of SpongeBob! There’s so many episodes of SpongeBob that I love that it’s hard to choose one. But I have to go with “Chocolate With Nuts” with the screaming chocolate man.If you could live in the universe of any tv show what would it be? I’d say Parks and Recreation because I feel like me and Tom are connected on a spiritual level. He’s always in another world with big ideas and it kinda annoys others around him. We’d probably be best friends or soulmates, idk.

Lover of iced coffee and all things cheetah print. Just a city girl living in a small town college world.