How To Ring in Summer 2k15 Like Leslie Knope

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at GCSU chapter.

Here at the GCSU chapter of Her Campus, we recieved an awesome survival kit that will get you ready for summer and help you through finals! But how does one ring in summer vacation while simutaneously surviving finals week? Only Leslie Knope could make it through! She is the real MVP and our inspiration. 

First, she would make sure all her business was in order before beginning the summer of her life. Check out “Rich Bitch” by Nicole Lapin who breaks down the complicated world of finances for those of us who need to pay rent, but also want those super cute wedges! Check out her book here: http://nicolelapin.com/richbitchbook/ Because even Leslie Knope can be confused by numbers and budgets. 

Leslie would stock up on the edible must haves before she hits the sand and surf. Check out Chipotle for a delicious burrito! 

Leslie Knope would be prepared for all situations at all times: fashion or otherwise! Check out boohoo at www.boohoo.com. Boohoo.com has grown from the UK’s best kept secret to one of the fastest growing international e-tailers; it has quickly evolved into a global fashion leader of its generation. Great fashion for the glorious female warrior in all of us! 

Leslie would get her summer reading ready to go! Hit the beach or pool with a copy of Her Campus’ new book The Her Campus Guide to College Life. This book covers everything you need to know to rock college, from how to get along with your roommates to how to avoid the ‘freshman 15’, deal with tough professors, snag internships, decide whether to study abroad, and much, much more. You could even get this awesome book as gift to your own Ann Perkins! 

Leslie Knope would also hit the gym to get summer ready! Check out Crunch Live at www.crunchlive.com. Nothing says #CelebrateYourself than getting in shape for the summer! Touted by The Real Talk Show as “one of America’s most innovative online gyms,” Crunch Live lets you work out from wherever you see fit (at school, home, hotel room, on vacation outdoors, etc). It’s time to work off all that emotional eating, collegiates!

Even organized and OCD Leslie Knope has been known to be spontaneous! But you can do the same without any permanent consequences with Blink Tattoos (http://blinktats.com/?utm_source=hercampus&utm_medium=online&utm_campaign=viphercampus). Blink Tattoos has created the next level of temporary tattoos, and they’re here to help you have the best summer yet (and look fabulous all summer long!) Wear celebrity tattoos with the help of the LAX Collection, glow under black light with the MIA Collection, or rock inspirational ink with the DXB Collection. Want more? Use promo code HERCAMPUSVIP to save 15%. Expires 5/15. 

And Leslie Knope always looks good from head to toe! Check out chloe + isabel for some beautiful and inspiring jewelry :https://www.chloeandisabel.com/become-a-gem-merchandiser. Chloe + Isabel is a fashion jewelry brand devoted to empowering the next generation of entrepreneurs through social retail. The c+i GEM program sets up entrepreneurial college students for career success by offering marketable, real-world experience – a meaningful opportunity to build both your resume and your bank account. Learn more and submit your application here: www.chloeandisabel.com/become-a-gem-merchandiser GEM launches three classes of creative, confident college leaders per year: January, May and September. 

We hope these awesome brands and the beautiful Leslie Knope inspire you to make it through finals and enjoy your summer! We would love to give a huge shout out and thank you to our sponsors for all their awesome swag they have given us. If you want a chance to win some of this swag, please enter our giveaway here (https://www.rafflecopter.com/rafl/display/0107944d2/)! The giveaway is running until May 1st! 

Finally collegiates, don’t forget to #CelebrateYourself this summer! You are all beautiful goddesses in our book! So channel your inner Leslie Knope, rock those finals, and have the best summer yet!

Author of the Forget Me Not Trilogy. Drinker of too much coffee. Obsessed with all things French. Owner of pink, sparkly things. In love with Jesus!