Follow The Leader: Inspire! Leadership Event

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at GCSU chapter.

Date: November 3, 2014

Time: 5-6:30 pm

Where: Student Activities Center – Magnolia Ballroom

Are you interested in how to build a business or how to increase your leadership skills, but you’re not sure where to start? The GIVE Center sponsors the Inspire! Leadership Event to help students learn leadership skills.

“The Inspire! series invites business and nonprofit leaders to share leadership lessons with GC students.  Students gain insight into effective leadership and are challenged to fulfill their leadership potential” (OrgSync).

It’s never too early to start learning beneficial business skills and start expanding potential network connections. Inspire! Student Leadership engages students all over campus to look ahead and begin preparing for life and work after college. By providing students with opportunities to network and to learn about the business world, students will be better prepared after college to enter the work world and hopefully have a step up to get a job.

The Inspire! Leadership Event will begin the preparation upperclassmen seek to succeed in the work world.

The event will begin at 5 for a Catered Networking Reception until 5:30. After that, the Forum, Discussion, and Q&A will begin and go until 6:30.