Fall Concerts to Look Forward To

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at GCSU chapter.

Touring Season is upon us. It’s that time of the year where all of my favorite artists, along with many others, are going on tour – and thankfully, the majority of them are making stops in Georgia. If you are looking for some fun concerts to attend this fall, or even just looking for new music to listen to, make sure you check out these artists!

1. Jon Bellion – The Human Condition Tour, September 13

Jon Bellion’s most recent album, The Human Condition, may be about two years old, but thankfully, he is still touring with it – this is its third leg! His sound is so uniquely pop, hip-hop, and electronic all at the same time. Though he performs most of his songs the same way they were recorded, he switches up certain tracks, such as his piano version of “Human,” and his remix of “Guillotine.” 

2. LANY – Fall 2017 Tour, October 6

LANY is back in Atlanta again this October, this time at the Buckhead Theater. This summer, LANY released their first full-length album, and they are finally sharing it with all of us. Make sure to attend their show to hear some fun older songs, as well as their new love songs.

3. Quinn XCII – The Story of Us Tour, October 19

If you haven’t heard of Quinn XCII (Pronounced “Quinn 92”) yet, go listen. He is a wonderful R&B singer/rapper, and his new album comes out soon. Meanwhile, listen to his newest single, “All About You.”

4. Hoodie Allen – The Hype Tour, November 10

Hoodie Allen is back with another album, The Hype, which drops very soon! He has already released two singles, “Sushi” and “Know It All,” previewing that his album will be super fun and upbeat. Hoodie’s shows are always a blast, so I would be sure not to miss this one at Center Stage.

5. Lady Gaga – Joanne World Tour, November 28

Out of all of the concerts I have seen, Lady Gaga’s have been my favorite. Her tour for her newest album, Joanne, features new hits as well as older classics from Born This Way, The Fame, and The Fame Monster. Her outfits, dance choreography and stage settings will blow your mind, so get a ticket if you haven’t yet!

Her Campus GCSU Campus Correspondent. Senior Mass Communication major with a focus in Journalism. Cat mom, writer, avid concert-goer, iced coffee addict.