This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at GCSU chapter.

The back-to-school kit continues with more items! This article will feature items from different beauty products. Tune in later in the week for the final survival kit items. 

1. Buxom Cosmetics Big Tease Plumping Mascara

Photo by Mariah Isbell

This mascara from Buxom improves your lash volume that will leave you with fuller and and longer lasting lashes. This is a smudge and flake resistant mascara, that has been ophthalmologist. 

2. Katy Perry’s INDI Fragrance  

Photo by Mariah Isbell

This new fragrance by Katy Perry is a one of a kind scent that will attract more people to you. Mixed with eleven different scents, the stand out smells that will leave people wanting more are oriental plum and Italian Bergamot. The best part is that this fragrance is that it can be purchased at WALGREENS! So convenient right!!

3. Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1 Waterproof

Photo by Mariah Isbell

Have you grown tired of using cloths or plain water to wash your face, or some product that claims that it removes make-up fast. Well, so am I! This product by Garnier is an all-in-one product that removes make-up, dirt, and oils with out any harsh rubbing. It’s promise is that it will remove even your most stubborn make-up, even the make-up that is long lasting. 

4. L’Oreal Paris Sublime Bronze Hydrating Self-Tanning Milk

Photo by Mariah Isbell

Ever wanted a sleek, smooth and easy tan that also hydrates your skin? L’Oreal Paris’ self-tanning milk does just that! This lotion gives you a beautiful glow and fits your beauty routine perfectly. It is a wonderful replacement for the moisturizer the you use daily, if you want to keep a tan going year round. 

Mariah is a senior psychology major, who has aspirations to work in the library science field. She enjoys listening to music and making playlists, playing board games, and crafting. She enjoys writing for Her Campus because it gives her the chance to share unconventional articles that would otherwise not be published, while at the same time promoting female empowerment.