Fabulous Finals Survival Kit

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at GCSU chapter.
Shortly before finals week, some of Her Campus’ lovely sponsors sent our chapter a care package with delicious snacks to fuel our late-night study sessions. The package included products from Chipotle, LUNA, and popchips. Thanks to all our beautiful sponsors for helping us out! Be sure to check out their fantastic products!

Chipotle was kind enough to send our chapter buy-one-get-one-free burrito cards. Unfortunately Milledgeville doesn’t have a Chipotle, and the nearest one is pretty far away. However, if you have one near your hometown, you can grab a study date and head to Chipotle for the perfect pre-library meal!

LUNA also sent our team an assortment of mini LUNA bars, the ultimate healthy nutrition bars for women. LUNA is the first nutrition bar specially formulated with a woman’s needs in mind to help nourish them throughout their busy day and lives. LUNA provides the nutrients women often lack, like folic acid, calcium, iron, vitamin D and other vitamins and minerals, which are essential to a woman’s everyday needs, while being as organic as possible.

popchips have all the deliciousness of potato chips, but none of the guilt! They’re naturally delicious and healthier, since they have all of the flavor but only half of the fat. I bet you can’t eat just one of them, either! They come in a wide variety of flavors, too, so there’s something to tickle every taste bud.

Thanks again to Chipotle, LUNA, and popchips! These products ROCK!