A Disney Cutie: Aly Iachino

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at GCSU chapter.

Meet Aly! She is obsessed with all things Disney and knows that anything is possible with a little bit of faith, trust, and pixie dust!

Full Name: Alyssa Nicole Iachino

Year in School: Sophomore and a half! I’ll be a junior in the spring

Major: Psychology

Relationship Status: Happily single

Campus Activities: Chorus, Italian club, SAO

Which Hogwarts House would you be sorted into? Definitely Hufflepuff. I love their values.

Favorite ride at Disney World: That’s such a hard question! If I could only go on one ride, it would be Splash Mountain, because of the great ride time (and obviously the huge drop). I guess if I had to narrow it down to one “favorite,” I’d go with Toy Story Midway Mania.

If you could live in the universe of any TV show, which would it be? Sense8! I’d love the privilege of being a sensate.

Favorite Disney Channel Original Movie: Cadet Kelly. Wait, also High School Musical. And Motocrossed!

Which Cheetah Girl do you identify with? Chanel. Loves to shop, loves her friends and family, is realistic but constantly giggling, and has a love for pink as strong as mine.

If you could have dinner with anyone, alive or dead, who would it be? Taylor Swift

Words to Live by: “Live like you’re at the bottom even if you’re at the top.” – The Jonas Brothers

Lover of iced coffee and all things cheetah print. Just a city girl living in a small town college world.