Cutie With A Little Spunk: Christie Gonzalez-Tablada

Meet this outgoing, high energy Health Education major and this week’s Campus Cutie: Christie Gonzalez-Tablada

Name: Christie Gonzalez-Tablada

Hometown: Alpharetta, GA

Age: 21, but going on 22 (YIKES!)

Year: Junior

Major: Community Health

Relationship Status: “Taken by a Real Cutie”

Favorite Food: Cheese Quesadillas and Anything Chocolate

Campus Involvement: Kappa Delta Sorority, GCSU Phonathon, Member of GCSU Philanthropy Committee, “I also find myself signing up and volunteering for random things once in a while!”

Favorite Netflix Binge: “I am on the search for a new Netflix binge, but my favorite was Bones and I am so sad I am caught up. It was my favorite because it felt like I learned a lot and it made it not feel like a waste of time.” 

Most Interesting Experience While at GCSU: Lots. “The most interesting experience has to be working at Phonathon. I get to connect with alumni and GCSU parents and let them know about all of the awesome stuff going on around campus. Most of the time it’s really awesome; I get to hear about other people’s experiences here at GCSU and I get a nice reminder of why I love Georgia College so much.” 

Top Three Bucket List Items: 1) Go to NYC to watch the Rockettes. 2) Live in Spain for at least a year. 3) Have enough money to either put $20 at each pump at a gas station or live a big tip for a waitress at a restaurant like Waffle House or another local diner.

Plans After Graduation: “I wish my plan could be not to graduate but since that’s not realistic, I want to receive a Master of Education in Kinesiology in Human Promotion and become a Health Educator.

Favorite Weekend Activity: Anything and everything in order to destress from the past week or the crazy week up ahead. “I love to spend time with my friends and boyfriend and do anything from hanging out and watching movies to fund date nights and shopping day-trips.” Christie is also a dance fanatic and usually encourages fun dance nights in house or a “step out to the crazy Capital scene.” 

Hi Her Campus readers! I'm a Senior Mass Communications major, Netflix fanatic and everything caramel-based lover. You can always find me hanging out with my friends, watching Grey's Anatomy, eating Barberitos or doing all three at the same time! I'm Social Media/Public Relations chair for both Her Campus and CURE GC and love to support other organizations on campus that I have a passion for. I hope one day to go on a mission trip before my "big girl life" starts and then either do Public Relations for an amazing company close to my heart, like Her Campus or CURE, or open a clothing store of my own and donate a cut of the profits to different charitites each month. However for now, I'm going to take it day-by-day and enjoy what's left of my college career! XO, Katelyn.