Curly-Cue Cutie: Paige Shuffler

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at GCSU chapter.

Year: Junior

Major: Community Health

Hometown: St. Simons

Clubs/Organizations (Leadership): Kappa Delta (VP Member Education), Wesley, Give Center Volunteer, KD Step Captain.

Hobbies: Free style dancing, thrifting, playing with babies, volunteering at nursing homes, nannying, and meditating.

What do you love most about Georgia College/Milledgeville? “I really love how small and intimate it is! The campus is beautiful, and I love everything it stands for.”

What is your plan after graduation? “I want to get certified as a Doula to work with babies and pregnant women as they get ready to be a mom. I also want to settle down and have a family of my own.”

If you could be anything in the world, what would you be? “A Broadway star! No, I’d be a mom. A mom and a Broadway star.”

Pet Peeve(s): “My biggest pet peeve is when people point out when other people’s faces are red when they are embarrassed because it’s really rude! I also hate when people are late.”

What is something people don’t know about you? “I’m not really sure…I feel like I’m an open book! Something I could say is that I’m an aunt to six nieces and nephews and they are my life.”

What are some of your favorite things? “Chocolate, the Duggars, romantic comedies, Jesus, babies, organic food, farmers markets, Christmas, musicals, and meditation.”

Idea of a perfect date: “Oh my gosh I don’t know I’ve never been on a date! Well, I guess something really simple like a picnic while watching the sunset and talking about life.”

What is your favorite memory/experience while at GCSU? “I did the bridge scholars program the summer before my freshman year, and I really enjoyed that. It was a great experience because I met a lot of my best friends during it, and I got a really good feel for the campus before school started.”

Your piece of advice for college girls: “I would say to take advantage of these next four years and to really find out who you are. Don’t try to find your value in other people. And study!”

Welcome! I'm a sophomore Public Relations major at Georgia College. I am also a member of the Eta Mu chapter of Kappa Delta Sorority. From pinterest to shopping, I love all things makeup and fashion and hope to work with them in the future.