Brittany Wilson: Cutie On-the-Go

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at GCSU chapter.

Meet this weeks cutie: Brittany Wilson 

Hometown: Loganville, GA

Age: 21

Year: Senior

Major: Mass Communication 

Relationship Status: Taken, sorry boys

Describe GCSU In One Sentence: “Georgia College is a beautiful place that has gifted me with a beautiful experience and the most sincere people I have ever met”.

As a senior, Brittany’s time here at GCSU is winding down. Check out below as she recounts her experiences as a Bobcat and what she has to say about GCSU, Milledgeville and… Honey Boo Boo, Afroman and V.I.C. 

In the last three and a half years, Brittany has been involved in many on-campus organizations such as CURE GC, PRSSA, Spectrum PR, Campus Outreach and AOII. 

When asked about her passions and interests in life, she said “My heart is especially for CURE, a Christian nonprofit that provides surgeries and treatments for children with disabilities in developing countries. I am striving to work for a similar organization in my career”. 

Recently, Brittany had the opportunity to intern for CURE International near Philly over the summer! As you can tell, she had a great time and learned so much. 

Not only does Brittany enjoy helping others but she also loves being with her AOII sisters and best friends. She said some of her favorite GCSU memories are “AOII formals and date nights” and the “many nights spent laughing and dancing with my best friends”. 

Since Brittany is a senior, I asked her what is left on her Milly bucket list. Can you guess what is left on her list? Here are some things she still wants to experience: get on the roof of a campus building and meet Honey Boo, Afroman and V.I.C.

We wish you goodluck in completing your bucket list and finshing off senior year with a bang!