Best Websites For Affordable Spring Break Bathing Suits

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at GCSU chapter.

Bathing suits can be ridiculously expensive. When you’re a college girl, just trying to look cute at the beach on your Spring Break trip, there’s no reason to pay near over a hundred dollars for a unique, trendy bikini. Take a look at these websites that have a wide selection of must-have, affordable suits in all shapes and sizes!

1. ASOS.com

This website has pages and pages of fabulous bathing suits in all variations and sizes! Most of which are under $40!! 

2. Forever21.com

Forever 21 has lots of options as well. Most pieces are under $20! They also carry bathing suits in plus sizes! 

3. DreamClosetCouture.us

These bathing suits are super trendy and all so cheap! They only have about two pages, but trust me, it will be so hard to choose which one! 

(Pssst… If you sign up for emails you get 10% off on your first purchase!!!)

4. Target.com

Target has probably one of the largest selections you’re going to find online. They’re all very reasonably priced, and they stay pretty up-to-date with what’s in!

5. HM.com

This selection is a little limited but they have some of the best prices! And you can especially score a good deal under the clearance tab!

Get shopping before they’re sold out! 

Senior English Creative Writing major at Georgia College and State University. Poet. Sister. Cat mom. Friend. 90's Winona Ryder aspirer-- just need more turtlenecks.