Anna Agyao: Service Rockstar

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at GCSU chapter.

Anna Agyao is one of those people you can’t believe is real.            Nursing student, leader, president, and amazing friend – she’s achieved much more than the average college student. It’s almost infuriating, but then she’s also the most down-to-earth person in existence. “Work Hard Stay Humble” is one of Anna’s favorite quotes and it’s easy to see how the quote would resonate with such an accomplished student leader.            From being the Surgeon General on SGA, serving on GC Miracle’s executive board as Outreach Chair, overhauling ONE Week with Bryan Bunn, and bringing To Write Love On Her Arms to Georgia College’s campus, Anna has truly made an impact on this campus. And even with all these amazing accomplishments, she can still dole out some serious sass and get seriously pumped for Braves games.             A member of Gamma Sigma Sigma since her freshman year, Anna’s devotion to service is truly inspiring. As the outgoing Alumni Liaison, her final event before becoming President was to hold an event for the graduating seniors. An otherwise tearful ordeal, she chose the executive position to throw her friends the best going away party.

Anna is one of those people you want to be like. If you don’t already know of her or haven’t seen the effects of her leadership on campus, you will. Dedicated, inspiring, and hilarious, Anna Agyao should be everyone’s #WCW. 

Cat enthusiast, iced coffee addict, and strong believer in the Oxford comma.